Macon, GA - Arena
- Complete Venue Management Services
- Spectra Food Services & Hospitality
- Partnerships - Naming Rights
- Partnerships - Sponsorship Sales
- Main Floor is 42,354 square feet
- Six single dressing rooms, two large meeting rooms, two small meeting rooms, and two locker rooms
- Fit approximately 1,200 floor seats and 8,000 bowl seats
- Fully functioning ice floor for hockey games, ice shows, etc.
"Visit Macon's relationship with the Spectra team and venues is Macon is vital to the success of our organization and the destination as a whole. Our hotel partners as well as the supporting tourism businesses and attractions rely on the city-wide events that are held each year in Macon. These events do not choose Macon without the collaborative efforts and hard work of the Spectra team in hosting these large-scale events. In addition, the staff is always eager and open to assisting the Visit Macon team in compiling bids and adjusting dates in order to bring new events, conventions and business to Macon. This partnership is evident over the past two years by the overall increase in new business, higher hotel-motel tax collections and increased room rates in the market. This success doesn't exist without teamwork and vision amongst Spectra, Visit Macon and Macon's destination partners. We look forward to the continued partnership and success of events in Macon." - Gary Wheat, President/CEO Visit Macon
Notable Venue Information
- Reduced budget deficit by over $2.4 million in the three years since taking over management of the facilities.
- Doubled the number of sold-out events year over year
- Offer complete in-house booking and event services plus marketing agency services for media buying, etc.
- In-House food and beverage oversee event concessions as well as private catering events
Home to the Macon Mayhem SPHL Hockey Team