Grand Place is a 50,000 square foot exhibition hall. Fashioned after World War II, it stands on the site where the Ford Motor Company has its exhibition during the Texas Centennial Exhibition in 1936. The building has recently been upgraded with new paint, new doors, and restroom renovations. The Grand Place is located near Leonhardt Lagoon and parallel to the Tower Building. Today Grand Place is a popular location for markets, warehouse sales, and car shows.