Nampa Civic Center
Nampa, ID - Convention Center
- Complete Venue Management Services
- Our flexible room configurations provide your group with up to 14 separate meeting spaces. With our high-speed internet and multimedia services and equipment, we're the perfect location for your next business meeting. Whether it's a working lunch for 10 or a conference for 600, our facility will meet your needs.
- For events with trade shows, our "in-house" pipe and drape service can accommodate up to 110 booth spaces.
- The John Brandt Performing Arts Theater is perfect for full company meetings with seating up to 640 and is equipped with the latest in theater technology.
- The Nampa Civic Center's John Brandt Performing Arts Theater is a hidden showcase with a large stage. We strive to provide you with an intimate setting, which is the ideal location for performing arts events, special events, concerts and dance recitals.
- The memory of your celebration will last a lifetime. From your initial booking, to your catered foods, to the sound, audio and dance floor, the experienced Civic Center Staff aims to please. We provide exceptional customer service and strive to make your celebration a memory of sheer delight.
- Our professional Box Office services will handle all aspects of ticketing including 24-hour online ticket sales, incoming phone sales, walk-up sales and box office ticketing an hour before the show.
- We have the experience to cater your small office lunch, large business event, wedding reception or special event. Our Executive Chef offers a high level of culinary art that will exceed your expectations. We offer a range of options to fit your occasion without sacrificing, taste and presentation. When you select to have food at your event, you will meet with our culinary team who will work closely with our throughout the planning stages to ensure attention to every detail.
Notable Venue Information
- Less than 30 minutes from the Boise Airport, the Nampa Civic Center is a true full-service facility.
- The Idaho Juvenile Justice Association held their Annual Conference at the Nampa Civic Center. The group brought in their own IT technicians and teamed with the Civic Center Operations staff to manage effective training sessions for 240 attendees. Full use of the Civic Centers many room options were utilized during the conference beginning with a Keynote speaker in the Theater, 5 breakout rooms, space for vendors and a large registration desk which was open throughout the 4-day conference. The group rotates throughout the state of Idaho for the annual conference and has already scheduled with the Civic Center for September 2021.
- Since the Nampa Civic Center is in the Heart of the Treasure Valley we have numerous agriculture clients who book throughout the year. We host meetings, banquets, conferences, and trade shows in our facility. These events include Valley Wide Co-Op, Idaho State Horticulture Society and Amalgamated Sugar Company.
- The Idaho Nonprofit Center was in their 15th year of the annual conference when they scheduled their first event with the Nampa Civic Center in 2018. They opened and closed the conference in the Theater. The group took full advantage of the many room options available, utilizing 6 rooms for breakout sessions and the Lobby for registration and vendor space. The attendees were treated to fantastic weather for lunch which was served in the Calliope Garden each day. The Nonprofit group leaders requested to make the Nampa Civic Center the home for their annual conferences and have scheduled annual dates through September 2020.
- Rockin' Road to Dublin spent two weeks at the Nampa Civic Center practicing and getting ready for their national tour. Cast included well known Irish Dancers such as Mark Chichester (Lord of the Dance) and Ashley Smith (So You Think You can Dance, Silver Linings Playbook). The group launched their tour from the theater stage bringing to the community a fusion of rock and Irish dance for two nights in Nampa!
- The Miss Idaho Organization held both their Preliminary Competition and their Final Competition at the Nampa Civic Center. Pageant hopefuls performed on stage competing for the honor of representing Idaho at the famous Miss America pageant. During the event we had several media outlets present and the new Miss Idaho was crowned. Miss Idaho had been a previous tenant of the Civic Center, however they did host their annual event here in FY17. We were happy to have them back and look forward to their return in the many years to come.
- The Musettes: Local all-women's choral group, the Musettes, made their return to the Nampa Civic Center this year. They had previously disconnected from our venue but through relationship building they returned for their patriotic show honoring veterans. The group performed the very first concert at the Civic Center in 1990 and is an important part of our history. We are thrilled about their return and upcoming concert bookings.