Overland Park Convention Center
Overland Park, KS - Convention Center
6000 College Blvd,
Overland Park, KS 66211
- Complete Venue Management Services
- 85,000 Square Foot Exhibition Hall/Ballroom ABC
- 60,000 Square Foot Exhibition Hall AB
- 25,000 Square Feet Ballroom ABC
- 7,400 Square Foot Courtyard Meeting Room 4 - 7
- 6,800 Square Foot Courtyard Meeting Room 1 - 3
- 25,000 Square Foot Outdoor Courtyard
- Attached 412-Room Sheraton Hotel
- 1,000 Hotel Rooms within Walking Distance
- Complimentary Hard Lock Security System
- In-House Audio Visual
- Complimentary Parking
- Direct Access from Loading Dock to Exhibition Hall
- Centrally Located with Easy Access Off Interstate
- Non Union
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
"Once again, it feels like we are all on the same team, with the same goals & same desire to knock the socks off our guests." - Kiewit Power
"I wish we could do all of our events at OPCC!" - Saint Luke's Foundation
"You guys have definitely set the bar HIGH for my other meetings. I cannot wait to come back for years to come & work with your group." - Heritage Environmental Group
"The OPCC is a great place to handle our three annual week long events. Your team is top notch and the facility is beautiful." - MarketPlace Events"
The entire team at OPCC was tremendously personable & friendly. From the event managers, to food & beverage, to custodians, to security. Each person I came in contact with was so kind & helpful. What an amazing staff! I can't wait to hold future events here! Thank you for everything, OPCC!" - Kansas City Golf Show
"Thanks again for making our event flawless." Spencer Fane Law Firm
"This is why we continue to come back. Customer service & attention to detail are not only a priority for you all but it seems as if each year you just keep getting better! We love you - you make our lives so easy - 'Thank you' doesn't begin to scratch the surface of how grateful we are for your entire team." Hess & Associates
"We always have successful events at the OPCC." Blish Mize
Notable Venue Information
- GBAC Accredited Facility: Overland Park Convention Center was the second convention center in North America to achieve the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ Facility accreditation, the industry’s only outbreak prevention, response & recovery accreditation for facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC’s scientific advisory board, the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection & infectious disease prevention are implemented within the facility. Following a risk assessment, the program establishes mitigation strategies through the use of scientifically approved protocols, equipment, chemicals & training, which are continually measured, audited & improved, to ensure a facility’s readiness for biorisk situations. The program verifies that Overland Park Convention Center implements best practices to prepare for, respond to & recover from outbreaks & pandemics.
- Event Security: Overland Park Convention Center was selected as one of two pilot venues to review and assess the best practices and safety guidelines developed by the Industry Security Council, created to protect the millions of people who work, exhibit at, and attend meetings, conventions, and trade shows each day.
- Experienced Employees: With seven Certified Meeting Professionals on staff, the venue’s employees are both experienced and accomplished. Among them are two Certified International Event and Wedding Planners, 10 Specialty Rigging Accredited team members, one Certified Technology Specialist, a Certified Venue Executive and a nationally recognized Connect Association 40 Under 40 recipient.
- Nearby Attractions: Located less than a mile from the convention center, Park Place offers restaurants, retail stores, and Barkley Square, a community green space featuring year-round activities. In the summer, guests can enjoy lively concerts and street fairs, whereas winter finds the space transformed into an outdoor ice skating rink. Topgolf, an entertainment and golf destination, and iFly, an indoor skydiving facility, are also less than a mile from the venue.