Villanova, PA - Specialized Property (Recreational, Cultural)
The Jake Nevin Field House is the main center of athletic activity on campus. It was built in 1932 and renamed in 1985 after longtime Villanova athletic trainer Jake Nevin. It is home to the office of the Athletic Director, coach's offices, Ticketing, Marketing and Promotions, Media Relations, The Block V Club, Athletic Training and Equipment. The Jake Nevin Field House serves as the home court for the volleyball team and is also used for intramurals and recreation.